Two Bedroom Art Deco Haven in Darlinghurst
Apartment - Darlinghurst NSW
This fully renovated apartment has blackbutt polished floorboards throughout which flows out to its own private courtyard. The kitchen/living area is all open plan with a ceiling fan, Bosch appliances, and Caesar stone bench tops. Bedrooms have queen sized beds and ceiling fans too which keeps beautifully cool without the use of air conditioning. The apartment is walking distance to Paddington, Kings Cross, St Vincents Hospital and Sydney’s CBD. Parking permits are available (fees apply).
Enter the apartment into an open plan kitchen/living area with ceiling fan and stylish floorboards throughout. The kitchen comes fully equipped with a Bosch electric oven, four-burner gas cooktop, microwave and Bosch dishwasher. Benchtops are made from thick luxurious Caesar stone and there’s a central island bench with stools where you can sit and enjoy your meals. The kitchen also has an under-bench Bosch washing machine.
In the living area, there’s a comfy sofa, two armchairs and a flat screen Smart TV, as well as a desk and chair where you can set up a work station. This kitchen/living area features bi-fold doors which open up and flow through to a courtyard, creating an indoor/outdoor space. A garden table, two chairs and potted plants add to the tranquil surrounds. In this courtyard, you’ll also find a clothes dryer inside a cupboard if needed.
Back inside the apartment, the main bedroom has a sleigh-style queen bed and built in wardrobes. The second bedroom also has a queen-sized brass bed and lovely Art Deco windows. Both bedrooms have polished floorboards and ceiling fans.
The bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles and a modern glass enclosed shower recess.
Inner city Darlinghurst is known for its trendy cafes, sleek multicultural restaurants, intimate cocktail bars and funky shopping. Nearby Oxford Street, a centre of the city’s LGBT scene, has nightclubs and stylishly restored pubs. On Crown Street, you’ll find record stores, offbeat fashion and vintage apparel. Art galleries, independent theatre companies and live music venues are all close at hand – although the apartment is set far enough away from the action for quiet time should you desire it. St Vincents Hospital is a short walk away, as is Paddington, Surry Hills, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay Park, the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia (where the world-renowned Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race starts) and Sydney’s CBD (Downtown).
Although the apartment doesn’t have dedicated parking, car parking permits can be arranged for a small extra fee. If you prefer to use public transport, it’s a nine minute walk to Kings Cross Train Station, where you can catch services into the CBD and western suburbs in one direction and Bondi Junction shopping hub in the other. Alternatively, nearby busses can deliver you to Sydney’s iconic Opera House in Circular Quay or our world renowned Bondi Beach.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* An additional $40 will be charged to your total if a check-in happens after 8 pm, and we require your arrival time as the Concierge does not live on site.
* Have you got a baby or an infant traveling with you? We’ve got you covered. Contact us, as we can also provide you with baby items (on availability and additional cost). We offer excellent package rates for two or more items.
* A mandatory full clean of the property and complete linen change will be done every 4 weeks and added to your total booking amount for any booking longer than a month. This will be added to your total amount and processed separately.
* Single use daily parking passes are available upon request at the cost of $10 per pass. This will enable all day parking on the surrounding streets In the parking zone called area 17. Please ensure you always check street signage.
* Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.
Rates & Availability