Redfern One Bedroom Apartment with Views
Apartment - Redfern NSW
Located in the heart of Redfern, this light-filled one bedroom, one bathroom open-plan apartment comes with air-conditioning, heating, and expansive views. It’s a short stroll to a large selection of eateries and bars, as well as two minutes walk to Redfern train station, ten minutes to the University of Sydney and Carriageworks Arts hub, twenty minutes to the CBD (Downtown) and Broadway Shopping Centre. The Royal Prince Alfred hospital is also close by.
Filled with natural light, this professionally styled apartment has both air-conditioning and heating and features an open plan kitchen/ living/ dining area with separate bedroom. The living area has a flatscreen TV and a comfy sofa which folds out to a bed if needed. Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors double as windows to expansive views of Sydney. There’s a dining table for two and the kitchen comes fully appointed, including a dishwasher, microwave, under bench oven and gas cooktop.
The bedroom has a queen sized bed and more floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors which lead out to a balcony with a table and two chairs, as well as glorious views of Sydney’s CBD (Downtown), Anzac Bridge and suburbs. The bathroom comes with a bathtub and overhead shower, and laundry facilities include both a washing machine and dryer.
Redfern residents can be found enjoying a cosmopolitan lifestyle, eating out and catching up with friends in the many local cafes, bars and restaurants, including those directly downstairs to the apartment. Day-to-day amenities are also close by, with a supermarket, newsagent, boot maker and other desirable services within walking distance. It’s also a short walk to Broadway Shopping Centre, Paddy’s Markets, the CBD, Victoria Park, the University of Sydney and Prince Alfred Hospital.
Although the apartment is well located for walking where you want to go, it’s also only two minutes on foot to Redfern train station with regular services to the CBD, Circular Quay, the Inner West, Eastern Suburbs and the airport (international and domestic terminals).
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* An additional $40 will be charged to your total if a check-in happens after 8 pm, and we require your arrival time as the Concierge does not live on site.
* Have you got a baby or an infant traveling with you? We’ve got you covered. Contact us, as we can also provide you with baby items (on availability and additional cost). We offer excellent package rates for two or more items.
* A mandatory full clean of the property and complete linen change will be done every 4 weeks and added to your total booking amount for any booking longer than a month. This will be added to your total amount and processed separately.
* Extra $40/night will be charged for guests after 2 or if the sofa bed needs to be prepared.
* Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.
Rates & Availability